Last Sunday, a husky was saved from a high-rise apartment building fire in Virginia Beach by firefighters and animal control officials.

The fire started at an apartment complex on 34th Street and Pacific, according to the Virginia Beach Fire Department. On the 15th storey, there was a fire.

When a firefighter discovered the dog, he was unconscious, but they gave him oxygen right after after bringing him down 15 storeys to the street.

The dog became attentive and responsive very soon.

Igor, the husky, was brought to Bay Beach Vet Hospital for more care, and his owners were contacted.

He is likely to recover completely.

Follow Us

By jerk

Leave a Reply